Aptech Learning is a leading education provider in:
Digital & Information Technology
Hardware & Networking
Banking & Finance
English & Communication
By 2022, the Indian IT-ITES sector is expected to employ 51 lakhs professionals; workforce in Electronics & IT Hardware is expected to reach 89 lakhs by 2022 and the BFSI sector is slated to employ more than 42 lakh employees#. And, each sector will prefer candidates who have impeccable English communication skills along with the technical skills. This means, it’s a good time to invest in education business and reap good returns.
So, start your own vocational skill training business with Aptech Learning & provide aspiring professionals with a variety of skills across various industries.
Aptech is a pioneer in franchising in the vocational skill training sector. Since 1986, the company’s growth & success have been brought about by its partnership with hundreds of business partners.
Ever since its commencement in 1986 and with a current presence of over 800 centres globally, Aptech Limited has effectively ventured into diverse sectors - and we are set to grow further! If you wish to join hands with Aptech & share in our success, get in touch. We are looking for business partners to start centres in locations that do not have a centre at present. Our proven partnership model ensures that both the company and the franchisee support each other in achieving business goals.
Aptech helps franchisees set up & operate their training centre to achieve maximum profit with minimal investment.
Active support &
- Site selection
- Centre layout planning
- Recruitment & training of staff & faculty
Aptech’s own customised software to ensure
smooth running of operations at the centre.
It helps centres manage all invoicing &
- Aptech develops its own course curriculum
Courses are designed after extensive
industry & market research
Aptech provides teaching aids to centre faculty in order to
conduct the course in the best possible manner
Regular performance reviews & training
sessions are conducted for staff members
- Marketing & advertising campaigns for press, TV, internet, outdoor & radio are developed by Aptech. Aptech also provides designs for advertising material such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. for use by the centre
- Students scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to the business
- Advertising & brand development initiatives through various internet-based and traditional press & outdoor advertising
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the centres
Academic & technical
Timely faculty evaluations help identify faculty
members who need training
Faculty training & exams leading to certification are conducted, ensuring that the centre has faculty with the right
skills to provide proper training to students
Regular support on how to deliver the
course curriculum & conduct the courses
Conduct online exams & issues certification
- Exam invigilation
- Course material including books, CDs, and slides for both students & faculty are printed/ published by Aptech, and delivered to centres as per their requirements
- Marketing & promotional material such as banners and posters are also centrally printed (if required), and sent to the centres
- Students’ mark sheets & final certificates are also printed and dispatched
From time to time, Aptech conducts marketing activities to
The company also runs a counselling centre for
handling student enquiries. All these student
leads are passed on to the centre
A full-fledged job Placements Team drives placement preparation and connects with recruiters to find appropriate job openings for trained students.
The placements team
- Conducts job-oriented training for students
- Organises industry visits to familiarise students with job roles & opportunities, and to build their industry contacts
- Sources job opportunities for students
Conducts training programs for centre’s own placement
executive, if any
Franchisees should provide
Our business partners provide space to set up their centre & invest in making their business a success.
Get in touch with us today.
The franchisee should own/lease/rent
an appropriately large space
(typically about 1000 square feet)
to start an Aptech Learning centre.
A central location, easily accessible to students,
is preferred. The furniture & related
items too are the franchisee’s responsibility
Investment required for infrastructure,
software, hardware & staff: ₹ 20-50 lakhs
The business partner is responsible
for the day-to-day operations
of the centre.
The business partner invests in
promoting & marketing the centre &
its courses in the city/ area near the centre.
This includes advertising in various media,
and conducting local ground events &
The business partner shares a certain
percentage of the income with Aptech as
well as pays one-time (lump-sum)
charges for the know-how.
#Source: NSDC- Human Resource & Skills Requirement Reports (sector-wise)