Aptech Banking & Finance Academy is the BFSI education arm of Aptech. Through its wide network of centres, Aptech trains students to take advantage of career opportunities in the dynamic banking & finance industry.
According to a report published by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), about 14 lakh people are likely to be employed in the Indian banking industry by 2022. With the rising use of technology in banking & finance, recruiters look for professionals with technological skills along with specific functional competencies.
Aptech’s courses help students build skills for the modern-day banking & financial industry and avail emerging career opportunities in these segments.
Financial Mathematics &
Aptech Limited commenced its education & training business in 1986 and has trained over 68 lakh students across the world. The company operates centres of learning in 40+ countries through four main streams of business:
- foreign nationals
studying in india
- Aptech Computer Education: Pioneer in IT software & hardware education
- Arena Animation: Animation, web designing, VFX, and multimedia education arm of Aptech that provides world-class education and prepares students for careers in creative fields
- Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy: Training in aviation, hospitality, travel & tourism and retail
- Aptech Hardware & Networking Academy: Job-oriented training in the field of IT hardware and networking
- Aptech English Learning Academy: Training in English language & communication, using latest teaching techniques and Digital Language Lab
- Lakmé Academy powered by Aptech: Training for career opportunities in the beauty & fashion industry
- Montana International Preschool powered by Aptech: Preschool education for children aged 10 months to 5.5 years
- Aptech Training Solutions: Result-oriented training in project management, sales, customer service, soft skills, and managerial development to solve clients' business challenges
- Aptech Assessment & Testing Solutions: Assists universities, corporate houses, education institutes & public sector organisations in conducting proctored (invigilated), online & paper-pencil assessments & tests for students, job applicants, or employees
- Aptech Learning Ladder: Uses technology to supplement classroom learning for students from kindergarten through class 8
- International Window Program: Brings international learners to India for career development programs in IT, soft skills, project management, animation & multimedia, English language, and hardware & networking.
- ITEC/ SCAAP: Aptech offers programs sponsored by the Government of India for students across 161 countries. International students visit India to learn & immerse themselves in Indian culture.
Our business partners
The Indian banking industry will be worth Rs. 288 trillion* by 2020, and the manpower requirement for this booming industry is huge. Therefore, starting an education centre to offer courses in banking & finance promises great business potential. This is a profitable business opportunity.
Over the past 3 decades, Aptech has built a solid reputation as a leader in the training industry. The company has a wide network of franchisee-run centres all over India - and across the world.
Let us explore a profitable business opportunity together.